Sunday 4 March 2012

It was time to eat at school, but I did not find my lunch…I found something else. I found a stick instead of my bread my grandfather usually gives me. I did not know what to do, so I put it in my bag. When I went home the stick was calling me. I did not know what it wanted. When I went to do my homework, I found out it was ready. The next morning I went to school but I got the stick near my lunch and the same thing happened, but instead of the second stick, I got a pipe. When I went to do a test in the test room I remembered that I had forgotten all about studying. Instead of getting a zero, I got full marks! The pipe had done all the work!

When I returned home I noticed that the stick and the pipe had helped me at school, so I went on a journey to give them back. I searched the entire Malta but I got no luck. On the next Wednesday, my mother took me to England for a month. During that time, I searched England and before I gave up I found a portal to another world and I found out where I had to return the stick and the pipe. I made some new friends named Leon and John. When I went back to my mother I found Leon and John waiting for me. Then I told my mother what had happened. At first she did not believe me but when I showed her Leon and John disguised, she had to believe me. The portal took us back to Malta in our house and we did not tell anyone about the adventure we had. After school I went to play with Leon and John and we played and enjoyed ourselves as never before.

Daniel Azzopardi Giuliano

1 comment:

  1. The Best! I enjoyed the part where they travelled through the portal. Alexander

    ReplyDelete